Royal Park Hotels truly blend into their communities and offer continuity with the city. No two properties are just alike – each of them comes with curated architecture and experiences seeped in the character of the destination.
Our places are filled with clever features thoughtfully appointed for absolute comfort. We pride ourselves on our uniquely warm atmosphere where guests feel that they belong and truly relax.
Attentive and fluid service ensures effortless travel experience, free of any extra worry or trouble. Our staffs are trained to listen from the heart and anticipate guests’ needs, embracing true Japanese Hospitality.
We care about all the small details that turn an ordinary visit into memorable moments. We weave genuine care and heartfelt gestures into every aspect of the experience, to deliver the simple delights that make a big difference.
With the term “THE” we stress our main goals, “Being THE number one hotel in town” and “Being THE hotel of Choice for our customers”
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Sanjo
The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Shijo
The Royal Park Hotel Hiroshima Riverside
The Royal Park Hotel Fukuoka
Thank you for your patronage of the Royal Park Hotels.
Royal Park Hotels are undertaking the following measures to do its part in preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and ask for your understanding in this matter.
■Regarding temporary closure
The following hotels will be temporarily closed. Reservations will be transferred over to a hotel located in the same area.
|Hotel to be closed||Alternative hotel||Period (tentative)|
|The Royal Park Canvas – Ginza 8||The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Tokyo Shiodome||April 13, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
■Regarding changes to business operations
Changes in operations are being made to some facilities at the following hotels.
See the website for each hotel for details.
–Sendai Royal Park Hotel
–Royal Park Hotel
-Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
–The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Tokyo Shiodome
–The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Osaka Midosuji
–The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
–The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Sanjo
–The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Shijo
–The Royal Park Hotel Hiroshima Riverside
–The Royal Park Hotel Fukuoka
–The Royal Park Canvas – Nagoya
Main measures adopted at Royal Park Hotels
1.Providing alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points
We have provided alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the lobby, restaurants, restrooms, etc. to create a comfortable environment for our guests.
2.Enhancing regular disinfection
We disinfect the points that guests often touch, including doorknobs, doors, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, and restroom doors, using alcohol-based disinfectant.
3.Requiring the staff to wear masks when serving guests
To protect the health and safety of our guests and maintain public hygiene, our service staff are wearing masks, gloves and face shields.
4.Well ventilate public spaces in the hotel
Please note that, to well ventilate public spaces in the hotel, we open doors and windows in such places on a regular basis.
5.Distributing health check sheets at check-in
When you check in, we measure your body temperature and distribute a health check sheet to you. In addition, please note that we may ask you where you transited before you arrived at the hotel, including details of your travel history.
We have a strict disinfection during cleaning guest rooms.
[Measures for our staff]
1.Requiring them to wear masks while commuting
We require our staff to wear masks while they commute.
2.Checking their physical condition when they arrive at work
When the staff arrive at work, we measure their body temperature and have them disinfect their hands without exception. Additionally, if staff members have a fever or are not feeling well, we direct them to stay at home.
3.Providing alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the back office
We have provided alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the back office, etc. to ensure that staff can disinfect their hands when entering the office and after using a restroom.
[Requests to guests]
• For your and other guests’ comfortable stay with us, you are kindly requested to wear a mask and disinfect your hands with alcohol-based disinfectant when you enter the hotel.
• If you have a high fever or are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting the hotel. We apologize for your inconvenience but thank you for your understanding.
• If you do not feel well during your stay, please notify the nearest staff member.
• To prevent infection in the hotel, we request that you practice social distancing from other guests or staff members while waiting at the reception, restaurants, or other places. We also arrange seats in such places and limit the number of elevator users so that social distancing is appropriately practiced. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
• We may request your cooperation in appropriately implementing other measures to prevent COVID-19 infection. We would appreciate your generous understanding and cooperation.
* Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change according to the policies of the government and related organizations. In such cases, we will provide you with the updated information.