로얄파크호텔은 지역 사회와 조화를 이루며 도시와의 연속성을 제공합니다. 각각의 호텔은 독특한 개성을 지닙니다. 호텔들은 엄선된 건축 양식을 자랑하며, 지역의 특성을 잘 살린 경험을 제공합니다.
우리 호텔은 편안함을 온전히 느낄 수 있도록 신중하게 배치한 기발한 특징들로 가득합니다. 고객이 소속감을 느끼고 진정한 휴식을 취할 수 있는 독특하면서 따뜻한 분위기에 대해 자부심을 느낍니다.
세심하고 유연한 서비스를 통해 추가적인 걱정이나 문제없이 편안하게 여행할 수 있도록 도와드립니다. 직원들은 진정한 일본식 후대 문화를 나타내면서 마음의 소리를 듣고 고객의 요구를 예측하여 대응하도록 훈련받았습니다.
우리는 평범한 방문을 기억에 남는 순간으로 만드는 모든 세세한 부분까지 관심을 기울입니다. 특히 큰 차이를 만드는 작은 즐거움을 제공할 수 있도록 고객이 경험하는 모든 면에서 진정한 관심을 나타내고 감동을 주는 서비스를 제공합니다.
Thank you for your patronage of the Royal Park Hotels.
Royal Park Hotels are undertaking the following measures to do its part in preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and ask for your understanding in this matter.
■Regarding temporary closure
The following hotels will be temporarily closed. Reservations will be transferred over to a hotel located in the same area.
|Hotel to be closed||Alternative hotel||Period (tentative)|
|The Royal Park Canvas – Ginza 8||The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Tokyo Shiodome||April 13, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
■Regarding changes to business operations
Changes in operations are being made to some facilities at the following hotels.
See the website for each hotel for details.
–Sendai Royal Park Hotel
–Royal Park Hotel
-Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
–The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Tokyo Shiodome
–The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Osaka Midosuji
–The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
–The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Sanjo
–The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Shijo
–The Royal Park Hotel Hiroshima Riverside
–The Royal Park Hotel Fukuoka
–The Royal Park Canvas – Nagoya
Main measures adopted at Royal Park Hotels
1.Providing alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points
We have provided alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the lobby, restaurants, restrooms, etc. to create a comfortable environment for our guests.
2.Enhancing regular disinfection
We disinfect the points that guests often touch, including doorknobs, doors, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, and restroom doors, using alcohol-based disinfectant.
3.Requiring the staff to wear masks when serving guests
To protect the health and safety of our guests and maintain public hygiene, our service staff are wearing masks, gloves and face shields.
4.Well ventilate public spaces in the hotel
Please note that, to well ventilate public spaces in the hotel, we open doors and windows in such places on a regular basis.
5.Distributing health check sheets at check-in
When you check in, we measure your body temperature and distribute a health check sheet to you. In addition, please note that we may ask you where you transited before you arrived at the hotel, including details of your travel history.
We have a strict disinfection during cleaning guest rooms.
[Measures for our staff]
1.Requiring them to wear masks while commuting
We require our staff to wear masks while they commute.
2.Checking their physical condition when they arrive at work
When the staff arrive at work, we measure their body temperature and have them disinfect their hands without exception. Additionally, if staff members have a fever or are not feeling well, we direct them to stay at home.
3.Providing alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the back office
We have provided alcohol-based disinfectant at an additional number of points in the back office, etc. to ensure that staff can disinfect their hands when entering the office and after using a restroom.
[Requests to guests]
• For your and other guests’ comfortable stay with us, you are kindly requested to wear a mask and disinfect your hands with alcohol-based disinfectant when you enter the hotel.
• If you have a high fever or are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting the hotel. We apologize for your inconvenience but thank you for your understanding.
• If you do not feel well during your stay, please notify the nearest staff member.
• To prevent infection in the hotel, we request that you practice social distancing from other guests or staff members while waiting at the reception, restaurants, or other places. We also arrange seats in such places and limit the number of elevator users so that social distancing is appropriately practiced. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
• We may request your cooperation in appropriately implementing other measures to prevent COVID-19 infection. We would appreciate your generous understanding and cooperation.
* Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change according to the policies of the government and related organizations. In such cases, we will provide you with the updated information.